Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Finally Finished MY TAFA List Profile!



It was one of those jobs that I knew I had to get to, but it kept getting lost in my emails and my written and printed reminders buried on my desk.  Finally, goosed by a conversation with my friend Linda Miller of Linda Miller Designs last week and another gentle reminder email  from Rachel Biel the founder of TAFA - Textile and Fiber Art List a few days ago, I got down to my computer yesterday afternoon and today it's finished. A couple of hours of work, a couple of false starts and stops, a session in Photoshop and lots of help from Rachel and it's up and working.My biggest quandary was deciding on which quilt to use for my banner. I chose, Fossil Fueled, but what do you think?

Check out my profile on this great marketing resource for fiber artists at http://www.tafalist.com/members/sally-gould-wright-quilt-artist 
It's all there in one place, photos of my quilts, a link to Facebook and my Etsy shop and a place for news and upcoming events. Rachel has created a beautiful site and  I'm thrilled to be in the company of such a large group of talented artists.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am super pleased to have you up there! I know that it's tedious to set these things up, but it will be worth it in the long run. Each member that gets up there adds so much interest to the mix and as you can see by the facebook reaction to your quilt, people are VERY interested in your work!

    Thanks for getting it done! I think the banner looks great! The quilting in that piece is amazing! You can always change things around when you want to try new looks, too.

    ReplyDelete